6 sliced of cheddar cheese
6 egg yolks
70 caster sugar
150 cake flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
Ingredient (D) mix together
1 tbsp coco powder
2 tbsp water
6 egg whites
1/2 tsp cream tata
70g caster sugar
1) Double boil ingredient (A)
2) Sieve ingredient (C) twice
3) Beat egg yolks and sugar for 1 min slowly add in the (1) ingredient (A) and follow by add in the sieve flour
4) Whisk egg white for a while then add in cream of tata and then slowly add in sugar bit by bit beat till stiff.
5) Take 1/3 of the egg white and mix egg yolk batter mix well. Then pour the mixture back to egg white and fold well till the mixture is smooth flowing and glossy.
6) Take 1/4 of the batter and mix with coco mixture.
7) Pour the batter in to the chiffon mould alternate with the coco mixture.
8) Bake at a pre-heat oven at 180deg for 45-50 mins.
9) When the cake is done invert the cake to cool remove the cake from the pan only when is is completely cool.
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Ingredients: Self rising flour, all purpose flour, unsalted butter, caster sugar, eggs, milk and vanilla extract
In a small bowl combine the flour and set aside. Then cream the butter in a mixer till it smooth
Add sugar gradually and beat till it fluffy
Add in 1 tsp of vanilla extract
Add in flour in 3 parts alternating with milk
Add in milk alternating with flour
Beat till the ingredients are incorporated do not over beat use a spatula to scrape down the batter from the side
I use a ice cream scoop
Fill the cup with 3/4 full
Bake at 180 deg for 20 mins
when done u can deco your cupcake with swiss meringue buttercream! Is so yummy!!!
1-1/2 cups self rising flour
1-1/4 cups all purpose flour
226g unsalted butter, softened
2 cups caster sugar
4 eggs at room temerature
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg
2. Line cupcake paper
3. In small bowl combine the flour and set aside.
4. In another bowl cream the butter using a mixer till it smooth
5. Add the caster sugar gradually and beat till fluffy.
6. Add in eggs 1 at a time beat well after each addition. Follow by add in 1 tsp of vanilla extract
7. Add in flour in 3 parts alternating with milk with each addition beat until the ingredients are incorporated. Use a spatula to scrape down the batter from the side of the bowl. Careful do not overmix the batter.
8. Use a spoon or ice cream scoop to fill cupcake liners to about 3/4 full.
9. Bake for 20 to 25 mins or until a cake tested inserted into the center of the cupcake and it comes out clean.
10. When it done let it cool before you deco with buttercream.
Monday, September 10, 2012
Ingredients: Mascarpone cheese, heavy cream caster sugar, vanilla extract, rum, coffee (cooled) ladyfingers
Mix in sugar to mascarpone cheese
follow by 1 tsp vanilla extract
Then mix well
In a large bowl whip the heavy cream
Whip till soft peak
Fold half of the whipped cream into mascarpone mixture to lighten, then fold in the remaining whipped cream becareful not to over mix.
Mix in 2 tbsp Rum into the coffee or espresso
Get ready the ladyfinger
Dip ladyfinger into the coffee mixture (make sure the coffee is cooled)
Lay ladyfinger in the bottom
Spread the cream mixture ontop evenly
Sprinkle cocoa powder on top after that reply the procedure again dip ladyfinger lay them and spread the cream mixture and sprinkle cocoa powder. Cover and chill for at least 5 to 24 hours before serving.
500g of Mascarpone cheese, softened
1-1/2 cup of Heavy cream
1/3 cup of caster sugar
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2-1/2 cup of strong coffee or Espresso (let it cooled)
2 tbsp of rum
unsweetened cocoa powder
ladyfingers (preferably savogliardi)
1. In a large bowl whip the heavy cream.
2. In another large bowl cream togehter the mascarpone, vanilla and sugar till well incorporate.
3. Fold in half of the whipped cream into the mascarpone mixture to lighten, then after that fold in the remaining whipped cream becareful not to over mix.
4. To assemble, in a large bowl mix in the coffee and rum to set aside and also the cocoa powder
5. You can use 9 by 9 square baking pan (I do not have 9 by 9 pan so i use those normal container)
6. Dip each ladyfinger into the coffee mixture and lay in the bottom of your pan, then pour over some of the mascarpone cream mixture and spread evenly and sprinkle cocoa powder on top. Reply the same procedure dip each ladyfinger into the coffee mixture and then spread the remaining cream mixture over evenly and sprinkly cocoa powder ontop.
7. Cover and chill at least for 6 hours before serving.
The ingredients: Unsalted butter, sugar, egg white, vanilla extract and salt
In a bowl combine the egg white, sugar and salt
Place the bowl over a pot of simmering water and whisk constantly until the sugar is dissolved.
As you whisk, the mixture will thicken and become very foamy (you can use your finger to feel)
When you cannot feel the sugar and is warm enough
Whisk the egg white mixture until it reaches room temperature and stiff peaks have formed about 5-10 mins. When the mixture become thick very white and glossy you can get ready the butter.
With the mixer on low speed add the butter 2 cubes at a time
Once all the butter is added, raise the speed to medium high and mix till the mixture starts to come together just like the picture above till it smooth
Once the buttercream is silky and smooth mix in the vanilla extract.
This is how the Swiss Meringue Buttercream how it looks like :)
You can add color to the buttercream any color u like, prefer using gel food coloring instead of liquid.
Swiss Meringue Buttercream can last months in refrigerator. Pour in a tight sealed container, when you need to use it remove it from the fridge and place it until it reaches room temperature, or if you want it to be smoother place the buttercream in a mixer bowl and beat till it smooth about 3-5 mins.